Job ID 2018-2255
Create lasting, positive impact.
By considering Wipfli LLP, you’ve decided to go beyond the ordinary public accounting and consulting firm. At Wipfli, we create positive impact and lifetime relationships by leading and working with an outward mindset. As a member of our team, you will be inspired to think freely and follow your passion, grow as a professional by developing your skills and commit to serving our clients and communities with honesty and integrity.
Wipfli has a broad national footprint with offices coast to coast — and we’re still growing! As an associate, you’ll have access to skill development and career opportunities, whether you want to move up or transition into another area of specialty. You’ll also have the flexibility and technology to work wherever you are, whether it’s at home or in our clients’ offices, or switching Wipfli offices if you’re looking to move across the country.
Join a company focused on giving back to the greater good — at Wipfli, we’re committed to supporting the communities in which we do business. To learn more about our volunteer efforts, who we are and what we do, visit wipfli.com.
Wipfli LLP is seeking candidates for the role of IT Manager/ Resource Manager in our Eau Claire, Wausau, or Milwaukee locations. This professional will focus on leading a service delivery team - managing associates and client engagements.
- Manage clients and engagements by providing proactive client management and planning along with responsibility for engagements, ensuring high quality of delivery and satisfied clients
- Direct and administrate a contingent of technology consultants, and where necessary, conduct performance reviews and corrective action
- Focus on individual and team performance/development planning and goal setting
- Identify and address opportunities for improvement in processes
- Utilize best practices to set standards for operational performance metrics
- Demonstrate leadership and guidance to personnel serving as a mentor
- Manage and oversee the development, budget, scheduling, and assignment of projects
- Participation in the management and creation of detailed project plans listing tasks, timelines, responsibilities and milestones
- Oversee technical design for projects
- Ensure risks are identified and mitigation strategies are implemented
- Bachelors degree in Business or Technology/ related field
- Experience in managing teams and multiple projects simultaneously
- 8+ years of experience in IT infrastructure technology field
- Technical certification in related technology areas is a plus (e.g. MCSE, CCNA, Project Management, etc.)
- Minimal overnight travel