Our client is a highly respected international law firm, active in the financial, governmental and corporate spheres.
Our client is currently looking for dedicated IT Manager to join their team in Washington, DC.
- Oversee IT support operations and A/V Support operations throughout the firm
- Day-to-day supervision of all ongoing IT operations
- Provide users of the firm with reliable communications
- Contribute to regional and global IT initiatives
- Oversee inventory
- Provide leadership and direction within the IT Support Services and AV functions.
- Ensure that the end-users are aware of the status of their support ticket and/or request timelines
- 2 or more years’ IT Management experience
- A college degree or relevant work experience.
- Must demonstrate strong IT, communication, and organizational skills
- Microsoft SCCM 2012 knowledge
- Current knowledge of telephone, VoIP and audio-visual equipment.