IDEMIA is looking for a highly proficient Manager of IT Application Support. The successful candidate will be reporting to the CIO and will lead IT support for the company across multiple sites in North America. The Manager of IT will provide outstanding service to our internal customers, while maintaining a positive work environment.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- Managing the Dynamics Great Plains environment in the Azure Cloud including:
- Application maintenance and upgrades
- Application operations such as security (enforcement of separation of duties),
- Reporting modifications and development
- Data Base maintenance and upgrades
- Managing the SharePoint workflow and application systems located in the Azure cloud
- Leading and mentoring the IT function across multiple sites.
- Business systems planning, configuration, operation, maintenance (accounting, HR, customer management, etc.)
- Responsible for prioritizing, planning and executing IT Support tickets. Ensuring a balanced workload across the team.
- Managing team performance, conducting regular one on ones to develop the personal and technical skills of the North American Support team, including appraisals and training plans.
- Promote a professional environment at all times, providing a point of escalations for staff and the internal teams within North America.
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Specify particular qualities and attributes a candidate needs to perform the job, i.e. leadership, teaming, influencing, guiding, problem solving, level of complexity, creativity required, communications, networking skills, analytical skills, honesty, ability to deal with stress, etc.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience with Dynamics GP
- Strong SQL server data base experience
- Strong SSRS report creation and modification experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science or related field.
- 5+ year’s management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in rapid growth environment).
- Demonstrated ability to build a team
- Demonstrated hands on technical skills - must be able to do as well as manageTravel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Travel requirement, such as:
- Occasional overnight travel as required; should not exceed 10-20% of the time
Working Conditions, such as:
- General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands, such as:
- Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.