QBW, Inc. is seeking IT Manager to be based out of Matthews, NC. This person will be responsible for managing our third party IT vendors, which we use for software development, maintenance, hardware and networking. This person will also be responsible for programming and assisting staff with general IT needs.
This is not a work from home position.
- Manage our existing third-party IT vendors, which includes projects &:
- Maintenance of web applications and custom automation systems
- Maintenance of software applications
- Maintenance of network administration & hardware
- Administration of existing software
- Troubleshooting IT related problems
- Analysis of IT needs and providing solutions
- BS degree in Computer Science (or related discipline)
- Project Management Experience
This position has an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance with a prescription plan and dental insurance
- Profit sharing retirement plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- AFLAC additional coverage options