Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day IT Enterprise Network Services environment.
- Lead three seasoned network engineers and a Cisco Voice engineer.
- Manage and approve the design of the enterprise network, including wide and local area networks, as well as VoIP systems.
- Manage capacity and usage report documentation of networking technology and health of data and voice communication systems.
- Manage capacity and usage report documentation of networking technology and health of data and voice communications systems.
- Ensure equipment installs, relocations and tracking are completed.
- Monitor and tune the enterprise network for optimal performance.
- Manage equipment vendor relationships, resolve problems, manage services, and review proposals and capabilities.
- Establish growth plan for the network to ensure best quality service in a state-of-the-art environment.
- Maintain network and VoIP equipment inventories and associated documentation.
- Communicate and help resolve relevant network and telecom problems.
- Develop, document and maintain network and telecom-related policies and procedures.
- Assist in tracking and managing budgets.
- Provide business resumption planning, including designing, documenting and testing.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to work in both strategic and operational situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong mentoring skills.
- Strong customer service focus and experience working with operations.
- Available for domestic travel to other branch locations.
- Proven problem solving, organization and communication skills are essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Cisco Certification CCNP a plus.
- 10+ years' experiencedesigning, maintaining, securing, and supporting complex data and voip networks.
- Experience managing otherNetwork and Voice Engineers.
- Strong background in disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Experience with Cisco routers, switches and firewalls a must.
- Experience with network monitoring tools such as SolarWinds, WUG a plus.
- Experience in a high-availability, fast-paced environment.