Job Description -
This is a fantastic role, perfect for a super smart, highly motivated, tech savvy individual that wants to get into this tech startup world. We need this person to be that IT generalist maintaining all of our IT related systems. We also need someone who can think on their feet and keep pushing to find better solutions.
The Workplace Operations team is after a new teammate at Invoice2go to look after our Redwood City and Sydney, Australia offices. You will work behind the scenes to make our office a place where we love to work. You should be comfortable with a range of tasks and passionate about maintaining a positive work environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide end user support for all IT systems including help desk support, troubleshoot networking and connectivity issues (wired & WiFi), Lifesize video conferencing support and deployment of new equipment
- Act as the single point of contact for all vendor relationships associated with the management of our office - this includes the negotiation of new contracts
- Act as the liaison with the building landlord to coordinate the remedy for any repairs needed
- Organize all internal logistics associated with the daily operations of the office including, but not limited to: mail coordination, conference room management, etc.
- In charge of creating and maintaining all processes associated with facilities management code of conduct
- Maintain all facilities and IT related issues
- Maintain all physical security systems
- Procure and provision laptops
- Manage cloud based services for users
Who We Are Looking For
- 4+ years of IT end user support
- 4+ years of Facilities Management for a startup to mid-sized company
- Experience negotiating and setting up first-time vendor contracts
- Experience managing a team as well as suppliers and vendors.
- Demonstrated capacity to perform in a fast paced environment
- Previous startup experience
- Working knowledge of Mac OS, Windows, Google Apps (ie. Gmail), Confluence, Slack
- Experience with two-factor authentication, Aruba managed WiFi networks, VoIP and Lifesize video conferencing
- Experience in construction, maintenance or facilities
- A/V setup and troubleshooting
- Extraordinary communications capability with a high tolerance for ambiguity