Works with all tiers of Management, Manufacturing Team, IT and Development to develop ambitious functional goals, budgets, forecasts, and plans that are aligned with and support corporate goals. Establishes, implements and manages business strategies with clear priorities, responsibilities, and outcomes to ensure desired results are achieved.
- Manages and mentors a team of individuals supporting the company IT Infrastructure needs.
- Manages functional operations in a cost-effective, efficient and safe manner. Effectively implements business process plans through effective communication, establishing priorities, delegation of assignments and continuous follow-up to meet and exceed throughput and quality metrics.
- Establishes and monitors metrics. Analyzes performance to identify and develop recommendations to improve policies and practices. Ensures operational and customer service levels and processes are met and followed on a daily basis.
- Maintains information systems and records. Prepares and presents management reports. Seeks ways to analyze and use data to drive business results, and improve efficiencies.
- Guides direct reports in driving tactical plans in order to achieve budget goals and deliver high levels of customer service.
- Facilitates functional compliance with all federal, state, local and industry regulations, mandates or requirements.
- Ensures vendors meet service and quality benchmarks to support the IT Infrastructure Department.
- Acts with integrity and in an ethical manner, demonstrating company attributes and values. Displays and promotes the standards of behavior that are in line with the values and expectations of the organization
- Champions projects and innovation to continuously improve business and service level performance, and drive business results. Asserts functional leadership and influence to communicate ideas, proposals, and decisions in a professional manner.
Remains current with industry trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
Primary Job Functions:
Analysis and Design
- Work directly with users and management to continually improve applications
- Facilitate implementation of new technology and methodologies
- Analyze workflow and business processes
- Design and recommend IT solutions
- Develop new applications using best practice standards
- Modify existing programs to adapt to business needs
- Facilitate implementation of new applications
- Provide ongoing support to end users
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with applications
- Facilitate application upgrades
- Hands-on Programming
Ensures organization meets PCI Data Security Standards
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience with mobile programming, QlikView, Crystal Reports helpful
- Experience with iOS/Android helpful
- Knowledge of relational database and application development
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- Ability to organize and meet deadlines
- Works well with minimal supervision
- Minimum of 5years programming experience in a business environment
- Minimum of 2years working with Syteline
Job Type: Full-time
- .NET: 5years
- Visual Basic: 5years
- PCI compliance: 5years
- C#: 5years
- iOS/Android: 5years
- Information Technology Management: 5years
- Manufacturing-related: 5years
- QlikView, Crystal Reports: 5years