• Managing and developing a 25 person project management team; coaching, mentoring, training and providing growth opportunities for program/project managers with varying levels of Waterfall and Agile experience to accelerate time to value. Lead and manage for high-performance.
• Strong leadership characteristics; Ability to lead and inspire while attracting, developing, motivating, and retaining highly skilled employees that can effectively interface at all levels throughout the organization.
• Conduct on-going reviews of project quality in terms of scheduling, utilization of consistent processes, contributions to best practices, and achieving customer outcomes.
• Provide executive level reporting on key initiatives.
• Continue to grow and mature PMO processes and ensure adherence to processes and standards across the organization.
• Concise, insightful communication taking into consideration the needs of the audience and culture and building trusting relationships.
• Experience leading portfolio planning and management
• Minimum 10 years of project/program management experience managing complex, mission critical, projects is preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior leadership role required.
• Experience leading a project office is preferred.
• Agile experience is preferred.
• Experience working in a strategically focused project management office.