Position provides IT support to The Woodlands Resort and Conference Center. This includes but is not limited to the installation, configuration, and maintenance of all IT equipment.
All employees are to understand and demonstrate the hotel’s Core Values, received upon hire and regularly reviewed throughout the course of employment.
- Maintain all required SOX relevant systems, ensure compliance
- Maintain all required PCI relevant systems, ensure compliance
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, and maintenance of the phones, computers, printers, servers, network infrastructure, guest wireless system, and any other IT equipment located at the hotel. This includes utilization of a Helpdesk ticketing system.
- Management of all user accounts, workstations, and Point of Sale terminals. This includes creating, configuring, and disabling user accounts within Okta and o365.
- Management of all Active Directory user and computer management. Maintaining a signed CAR form for all IT requests.
- Configuration and management of the hotel Point of Sale, programming and updating menus as needed.
- Maintenance and configuration of all backup systems and services
- Ensuring network security is maintained by keeping systems locked and removing users as required in a timely manner
- The ability to lift up to at least 50 pounds.
- Possess knowledge of analog telephone and IP Telephony systems
- Knowledge of Network cabling and networking equipment
- 5+ years of experience with computer networks and telephone systems
- 3+ years of experience with Hospitality Application systems
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Standards
- Knowledge of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status."