Front powers the heart of business: the meaningful connections between teams and customers that lead to lasting relationships. Bringing email and apps together in a collaborative customer communication platform, Front drives business impact by scaling the natural conversations that create customers for life. More than 6,500 businesses are using Front today to cultivate personalized customer relationships at scale and transform their work into impact.
We're looking for a talented IT professional to join our growing team, working with our San Francisco and remote employees within the US and EU. You'll be joining a small IT team and will have strong autonomy and impact in your role.
What will you be doing?
- Helping our team with general, day-to-day laptop issues
- Supporting our SaaS applications
- Managing the hardware lifecycle for laptops, knowing when to repair and when to replace
- Managing the on-boarding and off-boarding process of systems and people
- Managing software updates and app deployment
- Maintaining the office's media rooms
- Inventory tracking
- Will be part-time in the office to start (1 or 2 days per week), then full-time on-site once we're back to normal working conditions (planning for Q1 2022 at the earliest)
What skills and experience do you need?
- Minimum 4 years experience required
- Some experience in a scripting language, enough that you can make API calls and make updates based on contents of a csv file
- MacOS experience is critical, and you will need experience managing Macs though an MDM
- Windows and management of Windows through an MDM platform
- Experience packaging software for remote deployments
- Experience managing a G Suite environment and diagnosing email issues and making changes to things like SPF records, whitelisting and blacklisting.
- Familiarity with Dropbox, Slack, and Zoom conference rooms
- The role will have a lot of independence, so we're looking for somebody who is a self-starter and can work autonomously
- Experience working in a startup would be nice
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.