at Enjoy (View all jobs)Menlo Park, CA
Enjoy is the next generation of the retail store. Our highly-trained and friendly experts bring the store to you. We offer same-day delivery with help and setup of today’s premiere technology products that is free to users. Last year we doubled the markets we serve for a total of 16 with more to come this year including international expansion.
We are helping today’s premiere companies navigate the rapid shift from offline to online commerce by offering same-day delivery speed with a smile for their consumers. We believe that speed matters but the experience is what allows Enjoy to deliver outstanding value for consumers and partners which include some of the world’s largest consumer electronics and telecom carriers.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail, and an executive team from leading retail, technology and design organizations like Apple, Facebook and Amazon, to name a few.
About the role.
We’re forming a team intent on building a large and enduring business. We are looking for an IT Manager to help us scale Enjoy from ~750 people, 16 markets and millions of revenue to the next phase of our growth. You will lead our IT team, helping to manage and grow a world-class IT organization.
- Manage information technology and computer systems company wide
- Run a multi-time zone helpdesk support team
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and evaluating performance
- Design and implement systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions to enable the business
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- 10+ years of proven experience in IT, with at least 5+ years of people management
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent experience