$100K — $150K *
The IT Manager position will be responsible for the overall management of a team of ETL developers and data analysts to support enterprise projects supporting Commerce data assets. This person will need not only deep experience in Data Management, but also strong mentoring and coaching skills and experience to support their team. The IT Manager will need strong understanding of database and data analysis procedures, is tech-savvy, possesses excellent troubleshooting skills, experience in relationship building and professional network building to build successful foundations throughout the Enterprise.
- Lead, mentor and motivate team members to implement the department
strategy and manage department workflow with guidance on departmental
projects/issues, and provide coaching and development opportunities
appropriate to each direct report's individual needs. This team consists of 4-8
- Perform all necessary management functions, including hiring, evaluations,
annual increase allocations and disciplinary action as required.
- Communicate decisions, priorities and relevant information to team members
- Support and manage the budget of enterprise data warehouse and related
tools, including planning and expenditure.
- Build and maintain line of business relationships.
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management.
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy
and legitimacy of data.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Full Time, 40 hours per week.
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Strong knowledge of the ETL tools, preferably InfoSphere DataStage, including
knowledge of best practices.
- Strong understanding of data governance design and implementation and how
data quality is a key component for the management of master data.
- Experience in architecting Master Data solutions that integrate multiple
systems and data through application consolidation/ migration / conversion,
application integration and data integration and ability to train team.
- Banking/Finance industry and transaction processing knowledge is also a
- Must be able to work in a fast-pace environment while meeting deadlines.
- Effectively partner with lines of business and other departments to negotiate
and communicate project timelines.
- Strong conceptual, analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to apply
discretion and sound judgement to efficiently and effectively solve problems.
- Ability to drive results and balance management of organizational risk while
meeting timelines and goals of the business.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to motivate team members and foster a
positive team environment that gives way to collaboration and unified goal.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to
effectively communicate with all levels of the company, clearly expressing
ideas and concepts both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to remain adaptable and resilient to all situations with an optimistic
outlook and cast a positive shadow that is aligned with our culture and Core
- Intermediate to advance level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and
- Bachelor’s degree in BS/BA Degree in Computer Science or related field or
equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Strong understanding of relational databases and ETL, prefer 5+ years of
- 3+ years leadership/supervisory experience required.
- Strong project management and delivery experience leading large scale
Information Management / Enterprise Data Management engagements
through all phases of the project lifecycle including: requirements gathering,
business case development, estimating, planning, application and architecture
design, application and architecture development and all phases of testing,
prefer 3+ years of experience.
Valid through: 3/15/2021