$80K — $100K *
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Plan and manage resources, finances, scope and services within a functional area of Information Technology to deliver business results. Provide IT products, services and solutions on time, within budget and with the required functionality. Establish, maintain and enhance relationships with clients. Participate in developing and implementing strategy/policy. Manage large-scale projects of high complexity, size and change management risk.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Lead and manage IT staff and resources in accordance with IT Business Plan specific to data center operations, governance and significant life-cycle upgrade projects and consolidation program. For projects: Plan and manage scope, schedule, and budget for defined deliverables in accordance with IT project management standards. For operations/application maintenance: Plan and manage to defined service level agreements at agreed upon budgets.
- Lead and manage IT projects and associated system integrators to deliver projects of medium to high complexity.
- Operate utilizing standard processes as defined within the Management Model. Oversee process improvement efforts and ensure adoption of standard processes and procedures that deliver sustainable top quartile cost and performance levels.
- Establish, maintain, and enhance relationships with business and IT, Business, vendors and Facilities partners. Communicate status to key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Maintain current business knowledge/acumen, including application of technology solutions to deliver business results.
- Evaluate performance and provide coaching for IT personnel. Participate in career development and succession planning processes. Promote diversity and foster teamwork, collaboration, and a learning organization. Provide input on development and retention processes for IT employees.
- Prepare and manage budget for area of responsibility.
- Total Staff Managed: 5 to 20
- Utilizes understanding of customer's business needs to determine requirements and help set direction.
- Determines and helps others learn appropriate theories, practices and principles that relate to their skill set portfolio and related sciences and disciplines.
- Makes judicious decisions in familiar and new situations and contributes to strategic decisions.
- Represents business clients perspective with IT team.
- Dimensions: Span of control (generally 10), level of budget control, technical/business complexity, risk, criticality of assignment to business
- Budget Management specific to area of accountability.
- Operates independently with little or no supervision.
Valid through: 4/19/2021
$80K — $100K
5 days ago
$100K — $150K
5 days ago