Who we Want:
What you will do:
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Network builders. Managers who build connections with other teams and divisions and coordinate cross-functional collaboration.
The IT Communications Manager will design, develop and deliver communications in support of global IT projects and initiatives as assigned, specifically for the cybersecurity, cyber risk and IT compliance (CCI) group. This role will also serve as brand champion and provide guidance and training to IT employees as needed.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
What you need
- Perform and manage communications responsibilities to the highest standard including: writing, editing, information gathering, content development, refreshing content, etc.
- Support project/program teams as needed with creation of content and assets according to corporate brand standards and templates to drive consistency of IT brand/voice.
- Create, execute and measure the CCI (Cyber Security and Incidents) communications strategy including: defining objectives, success measures, audiences, key messages, channels, tactics, visuals/graphics, etc.
- Perform various communications responsibilities including: writing, editing, information gathering, content development, refreshing content, etc.
- Serve as communications lead for major CCI change initiatives, crisis and emergency communications support (e.g. cyber security threats, major outages), collaborating closely with Corporate Communications.
- Manage IT communications channels and platforms such as Connect site(s) and communities, email broadcasts, newsletters and other CCI communication methods.
- Own CCI communications calendar aligned to the annual IT calendar of events, ensuring timing and messaging/talking point/presentation delivery.
- Collaborate with CCI Leadership team to align messaging, talking points, and presentation content for critical initiatives to include employee communications, town hall meetings, and other key events and customer engagement efforts
- Serve as advisor for IT in communications consultation, planning and best practice sharing.
- Assist project/program teams as needed with creation of content and assets according to corporate brand standards and templates to drive consistency of IT brand/voice.
- Ensure internal/external materials are reviewed and approved according to approval processes in place.
- Drive translations process as needed for various stakeholder groups.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- CEB / Gartner comms training preferred
- Project Management training/certification preferred
- Minimum of 8 years overall professional experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in corporate communications capacity is required
- Experience on executing communication strategy with Cyber Security teams is highly preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design qualifications are required
- Proven of delivering high standards regarding spelling, grammar, content and brand compliance are required
- High level knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required