Essential Job Functions Business Partnership (50%) Strategic Mindset
Values and Culture Ambassador
Business Analysis and Solution Architecture (40%)
Enterprise Technology and Data Ecosystem Governance and Alignment (10%)
Governance and Alignment
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
• Demonstrated strong analytical and solution architecture skills required, including a thorough understanding of data architecture and how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application, data and operational requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to professionally interact with and influence a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Strong facilitation and presentation skills along with relationship building skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and manage small to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
• Must be self-motivated, have strong desire to learn, and be adaptable to a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
• High degree of professionalism and a project management experience/style that promotes progress through teamwork in a collaborative environment, using best practice methodologies like agile or waterfall.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of systems supporting manufacturing and supply chain processes. Knowledge of logical and database programming languages are desired, PL/SQL or SQL data query experience is strongly desired.
• As an expert Senior Business Analyst and Solution Architect, possesses the ability to start quick, take charge, and generate a positive impact immediately.
• Ability to travel on occasion (approximately 10%)
Education / Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related discipline desired.
• Hands on experience in gathering, documenting, and communicating project business requirements using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, as well as prototyping (Axure) or other appropriate software.
• 10+ years of experience in software development life cycle, including business process and requirements documentation, analysis, design, system construction, testing, training, communication planning and deployment (concept to deployment).
• Demonstrated experience in implementing and supporting custom integrated, enterprise and 3rd party packaged software and web solutions, preferably in an agile environment.
• Experience with business operations or systems development
• Experience writing PL/SQL or SQL
• Experience in managing complex projects, familiarity and experience in using Project Management software, such as Microsoft Project is a significant plus.
• Technical proficiency/familiarity with applicable software to support the internal customer.