- Manage and develop a team of approximately 8 to 12 business solution analysts (BSAs) made up of both employee and contractor resources
- Lead team’s skill development in the area of project support to include developing new IT skills and requirements elicitation techniques related to emerging technologies so we can anticipate future solution needs for our clients(e.g., Agile; Cloud; RPA; Data Sciences; Data Analytics; Collaboration Technologies).
- Participate in the formulation of the company’s business systems roadmap strategic and lifecycle plans, assessing cost and feasibility of client requests and ensuring the plansupports both the operations and strategic needs of Corporate Shared Services (CSS) clients.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with client’s management and key client decision makers.
- Actively participate in the business planning process of various CSS management departments.
- Manage portfolio of CSS IT projects.
- Establish an environment to ensure project costs and schedules are properly estimated and controlled including estimates developed by internal staff; managed services providers and vendors.
- On a continuous basis, use critical leadership techniques to effectively communicate with employees and CSS clients to establish and maintain a high level of motivation and sense of direction.
- Collaborate with Clients, managed services partners, vendors, industry consultants, and senior management to define acceptable service levels.
- Preparing for and Facilitating the Business Priority Council meetings for the CSS application portfolio
- Managing the CSS portion of the managed services provider budget
- Facilitating meetings between the managed services providers and other IT managers to forecast work in accordance with managed services provider contracts
- Managing contractor domain and/or solution architects for specific capital projects
- Annual preparation of the future CSS capital Portfolio and budget and monthly management of individual department budget
- Integrate activities with business unit and other IT departments to ensure the successful implementation and support of project efforts.
Technical Knowledge/Skills: Mastery level human resource management skills, including; the ability to lead multi-disciplined teams to achieve assigned project schedules, costs and goals, managing the personal career development of team members, and conducting ongoing career coaching, and conducting and leading the employee Performance Management process.
Mastery level knowledge of the IT organization’s long range strategies, business practices, as well as a working knowledge of the company’s corporate strategies, direction, and product and services. Ability to contribute to the development of business strategies and direction for the IT organization.
Education /Experiences: Baccalaureate degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Business Administration, or related equivalent discipline. Minimum of fifteen years’ experience in either information technology or a client business supported area are required.