Alliance Inspection Management (AiM) is the premier new and pre-owned vehicle inspection partnership in North America that combines breakthrough technology with deep industry experience to provide a trustworthy, independent bridge between buyers and sellers. We offer a comprehensive range of vehicle inspection services to verify the condition of new, off-lease and fleet vehicles and other properties at vehicle assembly plants, rail yards, ports, customers' homes, dealers and auctions.
Due to its success and excellent service, AiM is rapidly growing and its IT Division now seeks an IT Java Developer that will add to the success of existing and evolving software and services utilizing a wide range of programming languages and frameworks.
The candidate will have the opportunity to interact with multiple levels of the AiM organization. The role requires a detail-oriented individual that thrives in a fast paced environment. AiM offers a fast paced and exciting work environment that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit and outside the box thinking.
Essential Job Functions:
• Ability to produce code deliverables that meet project requirements
• Participate in all project meetings
• Mentor other developers on coding standards and practices
• Create controllers, factories and services to communicate and exchange data between angular views and spring MVC 4.
• Prepare migration plan to upgrade spring boot, hibernate and spring JPA technologies along with oracle.
• Create SQL prepared statements, functions, views, procedures and named queries to detect and prevent SQL injection attacks.
• Proficient with Auth0.js and Spring security 4 framework to implement security filters for all restful network calls within application based on appropriate user based roles.
• Ability to write spring batch jobs to process nightly batch and inventory information from clients.
• Adhere to community standards for Junit tests and be consistent with Jacoco coverage reports in continuous integration environments such as Jenkins.
• Ability to optimize Hibernate 5 queries for faster and accurate processing of database queries by implementing fetching strategies and caching.
• Ability to code using parallel processing techniques of Java 8 streams, maps and map reduce.
• Proficiency setting up Jenkins J2EE applications along with configuration to securely store key store attributes.
• Good understanding of adding helper libraries using gradle, node js and bower for front end and back end libraries.
Has no supervisory responsibility, provides basic work direction usually one-on-one.
• 5+ years Java
• Strong SQL skills, preferably Oracle
• Spring Framework
• Spring Batch
• Hibernate (preferred) or JPA
• Agile development
The following skills would be a bonus:
• Cloud - Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Jenkins build server
• TDD/BDD experience
• 1+ years Android development
• Data Modeling experience
• Database Design Experience
• Spring Data
• Spring Security
• Java 8
Job Knowledge and Skill:
Key Traits - Outstanding communication, continual learning, project/task focus, self-starter and intellectual honesty. Experience with test driven development is a real plus but not necessary.
Minimum of 5 years of experience architecting and building services and systems in Java with more than 10 million interactions a year. Experience with containerization and infrastructure as code preferred.
Education, Licenses, Certificates, Registrations:
Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science/Technology, Engineering or equivalent concentration preferred.
Ability to excel in a team environment required. Must be able to successfully interface with all departments. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Strong analytical skills required with strong attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to source, disseminate and properly apply secondary research
Light overnight travel.
Salaried/exempt – TBD upon hiring, No relocation will be paid
Benefits including medical, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance and 401 K participation.
Valid Through: 2019-11-11