ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (THE 80S)
- Develop, perform and follow General IT Controls (GITCs) audit plans aligned with business objectives.
- Perform special projects including, but not limited to, special investigations, incident reviews, organizational structure reviews, business process reengineering and contract reviews.
- Assist in any type of IT compliance implementation project (ISO, SOC, GDPR, etc.) and fully participate in the internal audit process before official reviews.
- Evaluate IT and Information Security processes for proper internal controls, effectiveness and efficiency and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Consult on Enterprise Risk Management areas related to critical business processes. Assist with Enterprise Risk Management design and implementation.
- Conduct GITC and Information Security and cyber-security awareness training for local entities and Corporate teams.
- Develop and/or create new information security protocols that will enable protection of key Company assets.
- Perform complex IT process and control test work as well as special projects assigned by Management.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures, including Code of Ethics and Security policies.
- Conduct fieldwork, document conclusions and prepare recommendations for approval by the IT Internal Audit Director.
- Finalize work papers prior to management review.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES (THE 20S)
- Work directly with all levels of employees, including Senior Management throughout the Company.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Are You Qualified?
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, with emphasis in Information Technology, Business or a related field.
- English bilingual skills. Ability to quickly comprehend and document content during meetings without losing focus on understanding the objective.
- The required skills, knowledge and abilities are typically acquired through a minimum of six years of public accounting, internal auditing and/or SOX/internal controls experience.
- Experience in IT auditing strongly preferred.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) nice to have.
- Understands internal clients/management needs
- Understands the relationship between processes, business processes, management needs and financialreporting requirements. ATTRIBUTES
- This position requires up to 60% travel. International travelling implies several weeks (including weekends) traveling.
- Sense of urgency and sense of accomplishment fully required.
- Extended travel assignments may be necessary. Travel plans last minute modifications could be applicable.
- Must be able to work independently and think strategically in order to develop creative and cost effective recommendations for noted issues.
- Must be persistent at times, seeking out and probing for necessary information.
- Must exercise critical independent judgment and make decisions based upon rational analysis of data.
- Must understand the service nature of the Global Risk & Audit Services team to the organization as a whole.
- Must maintain the proper level of attention to detail.
- Must possess the ability to perform tasks within a budget allocation of time and cost.
- Must have the ability to offer recommendations for basic and complex operational and financial improvements that can be implemented by the Company.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Actions taken by employees in this position have some degree of financial and reputational impact on end results of the department and/or Company.