Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #11 largest Construction Management Company and #9 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Be the Project/Program Manager to deliver IT system infrastructure
- Act as liaison between the IT group, contractor and designer
- Understand IT infrastructure requirements and develop scopes of work
- Review design to ensure scope continuity and mitigate gaps
- Act as the IT infrastructure expert through the lifecycle of the project or program
- Drive and ensure adherence to the master specifications
- Facilitate work groups to drive execution to schedule, track and communicate performance to schedule
- Drive communication for stakeholders and hold parties accountable
- Track and manage multiple concurrent projects in various locations
- Support procurement activities to procure materials and equipment, solicit bids and make recommendations on selections
- Champion ethical practices and ensure compliance to client’s governance
What will you contribute?
- B.S. Degree plus 5 years’ experience working with IT infrastructure, or similar
- Develop scope from line diagram and layout drawings, generate bills of quantities for scope
- Resiliency to adapt to constant changing schedule need
- Ability to understand float and how to tie scope
- Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving and strong decision making abilities
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- In-depth understanding of IT infrastructure, including WAN, LAN, AV, DC and Telecom systems
- Understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel
- Strong team player with robust collaboration skills