We are looking for IT Infrastructure Project Manager for our client in Plano, TX
Job Title: ????IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Job Location: Plano, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Candidate should be willing to work flexible shift timings.
- Should have experienceworking with Global clients.
- Should have total 5 years of relevant experience in Infrastructure.
- Should be involved into Project/Transition Management activities from past 5 or 7 years where
- he is PM from past 5+ years.
- Responsible for crisis management, process management, SLA adherence, service improvement,
- value adds etc. specific to his/her business unit ?responsible for ensuring stability.
- Should be able to drive the run arena ? sys admin, storage and backup service towers.
- Technical background preferred? should be comfortable and must know at least one OS flavor
- (UNIX, Windows), VMWARE, Storage and backup background would be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills ? mandatory ? Interaction is required at senior business level and internal delivery teams.
- Excellent confidence level and good attitude ? mandatory - Interaction is required at senior
- business level and internally delivery teams.
- Should be customer facing and have a friendly personality.
- KRA - Zero Escalation, Zero Surprise and Negotiator with the Customer
- Preferred ITIL and Six Sigma background. Must have project management skills.
- Five years of previous project management (due diligence, transition, delivery, etc) experience.
- Proficient with Project Management Tools including MS Project, and MS Office Suite.
- Solid knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management processes and
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in the project lifecycle
- Crisp communication and presentation skills.
- Well-developed negotiation and relationship skills.
- Ability to build consensus.
- Detail and big picture orientation.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- ITIL certified
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or PRINCE2 Certification preferred