IT Infrastructure Project Manager
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for IT Infrastructure Project Manager for our client in Orlando, FL
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Job Location: Orlando, FL
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Must be able to manage all efforts required to remain within the bounds of schedule and budget.
- Must demonstrate experience in managing multiple, parallel projects of various sizes, complexity and types ·
- Must be able to proactively maintaining a high level of user satisfaction throughout the project. ·
- Must execute Software Development Methodology and techniques, as developed and governed by our internal Project Management office. ·
- Must be able to proactively foster an environment of collaboration among teams and provides day-to-day direction for team resources. ·
- Strong relationship skills and communication skills are required.
- PMP a plus
- Strong understanding of server and networktechnologies is required
- ITIL V3 Foundations certification is preferred
- Experience with Service Manager or Service Now is desirable
- Strong grounding and experience of managing projects in an Agile/Scrum methodology is preferred.
- Formal experience of managing projects in MS Project is preferred PMP, ITIL V3.
- Operating Environments: 5 Yr of Experience RHEL5,6,7 HP-UX 3 AIX 3 Solaris 3Windows3 Linux 3 Hardware: HP 3 AS400 3 Intel 3 Sun 3 EMC VMAX/DMX 2 IBM XIV/DS8300 2Database Systems: Oracle 3MS - SQL 3 DB 22 Informix 2 Application Pkg. Experience: MS Excel 5+ MS Word 5+ MS Project 5+ SharePoint2+ Other: SAN Technology1+ ITIL / ITSM 3+ PMP / PMBOK 3+