Founded in 1995, Lloyd is an IT consulting and services firm focused on client strategy, relationships, and responsiveness. Our commitment to our clients is to humanize their technology experience, to free them to build their businesses by taking the headaches out of technology. Our commitment to our Lloydians is to ensure that they succeed professionally and personally, which includes a balanced work and personal life.
Why Work for Lloyd
Lloyd was founded to create opportunities for our community to learn, earn, and live better. We strive to provide exceptional experiences for our clients by focusing on our Lloydians first. Through education, teamwork, and a fun work environment, our benefits are designed to promote a happier, healthier life balance.
Along with traditional benefits like 401(k) with employer matching and medical/dental/vision plans, Lloyd offers a Responsible Time Off Policy, where employees take the amount of time off they need when they need it. Lloyd also offers a flexible work environment (remote/hybrid), and partial or full reimbursement on remote office equipment, cell phone plans, certifications, and education.
We value our employees and have many programs in place to hear their feedback. Some stats include:
- 4.5 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor!
- Lloydian Net Promoter Score of 28, from a scale of -100 to 100 (this is updated quarterly from our Lloydian pulse survey; a Technology Firm benchmark is 28)
- Our Average Manager Tenure is over 11 years at Lloyd!
- Our Average Lloydian Tenure is over 5 years at Lloyd!
About the Role
- Implement projects including, but not limited to, network upgrades, office/workstation relocations, server migrations, firewall and switch installation and configuration, WAP and router configuration, server virtualization, Office 365 migration, and more!
- Work directly with Project Manager and Professional Services Lead to improve project workflows and policies.
- Take on Project Management responsibilities and tasks on an as needed basis.
- Provide technical and professional mentorship to all junior analysts.
- Coordinate with vendors and clients to plan and roll out client application upgrades smoothly
- Collaborate with team members to ensure projects are handled appropriately
- Update and create documentation for clients’ networks and ensure all standard documentation is created and maintained.
- Act as quality control for junior analysts’ work and documentation.
- Attend meetings with other high level technical company resources to solve immediate emergencies, threats, or outages.
- Serve as the “face” of the Project Implementation team to mid-market clients to ensure the health of the client relationship
- Serve as an escalation point for challenging technical issues that present themselves to other analysts
Criteria for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, MIS, CIS, Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of IT industry experience, preferably 1-2 years’ experience implementing projects
- 3+ years of client-facing technical role and experience communicating with C-Level executive
- Journeyman-level industry certifications (CCNP, MSCE) or equivalent experience
- Experience using ConnectWise or a similar ticketing system
- All-star verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to evolve and quickly learn bleeding edge technologies
- Desire to be a Lloydian & develop lasting relationships in our community
- Client focus with an ability to maintain relationships and resolve client conflicts
- Detail oriented; follow established policies and procedures
- Cisco CCNP (Routing and Switching)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Microsoft Azure
- Fortinet UTM
- VMware and Hyper V
- Kaseya and ConnectWise experience a plus
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, 2010, 2013
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016
- Remote desktop technologies (Windows RDS, Citrix)
- Office 365 Hybrid/Sky Kick Migration
- This is a full-time position
- Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- This position may require travel to Lloyd community offices and Lloyd events where locations will vary.
- This position may require travel to industry events, Lloyd office locations, and Lloyd events where locations will vary.
- This position allows for remote work flexibility.
Join the Lloyd Community
We’re excited that you are interested in being part of the Lloyd story. Please join the Lloyd community online via Linkedin (/lloyd), Facebook (@Lloyd) and Twitter (@lloydgroup). Here you’ll find useful information about Lloyd, tech culture, industry news, and available opportunities to be a Lloydian. We update daily so stay tuned.