IT Infrastructure Product Manager
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for IT Infrastructure Product Manager ?for our client in Dallas, TX
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Product Manager
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- The individual hired for this position will be responsible for leading the successful delivery of a product or component release, developed by different development teams.
- Specifically, this person will work with Product Owner, Scrum Team Members, and/or Technical Lead, and if needed, act as the Product Owner and/or Tech Lead, to create or upgrade a product/component that is used across the enterprise, plans, directs and coordinates release and change activities, coordinates within the department, business units and with the IT Operations, Infrastructure and Project teams to ensure that the systems run and interface smoothly, while ensures adherence to departmental policies and procedures providing consistency and repeatability in the final solution for service delivery.
- These goals will be accomplished through energizing and empowering the teams, aligning business and technical objectives, and creating the right environment for success.
- Basic software product development experience, including understanding basic fundamentals of iterative development and basic fundamentals of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
- 4+ years of software development project management experience and at least 1+ years of agileexperience
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Strong sense of accountability and exceptional follow-up skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Knowledge of helpdesk systems like JIRA Service Desk and/or BMC Remedy to drive tasks and support issues.