Job Title: IT Infrastructure PM - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Greensboro, NC
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The Project Manager ensures correct delivery of both large and small infrastructure deliveries, ensuring on time delivery with high quality aligned with cost commitments.
- The Project Manager will work according to either the Infrastructure Delivery Process or the customer?s Project Handbook process.
- Key performance indicators for the Delivery Coordinator include lead-time for proposals, delivery precision and customer satisfaction.
- Fully accountable for carrying out infrastructure service deliveries towards customers according to agreed cost, quality and time commitments.
- Responsible for the development and verification of proposals for new customers or services
- Ensure the quality of proposal content
- Plan, organize, report and follow up the delivery in accordance with the agreed expectations
- Coordinate the technical teams and assign tasks to them
- Report the plans, deviations and results during the life-cycle of the request to the customer
- To effectively manage cross functional teams to complete requirement analysis, solution identification, plan/ lead project deliverables
- To ensure customer satisfaction for project deliverable quality and security norms
- To prepare and submit weekly project status reports to confirm project progress to the customer
- To ensure that the project solutions/deliverables adhere to project framework and methodology compliance
- To analyse and submit financialreports of the project to the customer
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills
- Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including and Visio)
- Should have a great customer handling skills
- Able to handle unforeseen situations