Job Title: IT Infrastructure Operations Manager - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certified
- Oversight and monitoring of the critical path milestones for transition / transformation
- Provide direction to the outsourcers and other resources in relation to transition / transformation
- Assist customer in allocating proper resources to various tasks
- Review tower related propose solutions before the review and approval from senior management
- Weekly review of all tower project tasks and their status and their impact on schedules
- Creation and delivery of executive presentations
- Manage cross functional aspects of all tower projects
- Provide input to ongoing management reports as requested (e.g., Score Card, Top 10 Activities, and otherad-hoc requests)?
- Coordinate and compare all interpretations of contractual requirements and issues / risks
- Knowledge of infrastructure outsourcing contracts
- Experience with managing Multi-Vendor relationships and objectives
- Detailed understanding of T&C?s, SOW, pricing, SLAs, Software, and Hardware responsibilities.
- Support service delivery governance process (minute, action items, etc.)
- Develop service delivery tracking process for issues and open items to ensure successful/timely resolution
- Manage vendors with respect to the timely delivery of remediated applications for the new hosting environment
- Ensure transition / transformation tasks are successfully executed
- Ensure all approved service delivery target goals are monitored, reviewed, and met (e.g. D/R test plans, quality compliance.)?
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of transitioning End User Services Including: Hardware
- Messaging Software Message and File Archiving Print services Active Directory Desktop re-imaging File services Application Testing and Software Integration ?
- Coordinate implementation of the services with ?Run-the-Business? contact points
- Develop and distribute user communication documents for delivery of services
- Overall knowledge of IT Infrastructure and application operations
- In depth knowledge of infrastructure operations, and end user computing technologies and processes. Detailed understanding of Exchange, Active Directory, blackberry, SMS, software packaging, group policies, management tools, Microsoft application products, Networking, Proxy Servers, desktop image building tools, asset refresh and asset eligibility matrix
- In depth knowledge of ITIL accepted practices as it relates to end user computing
- Expertise in service management and delivery
- Expertise in enterprise systems management (tools and processes)Excellent written and oral communication skills