If you are a passionate engineer with an entrepreneurial spirit, if you love to break new grounds and work with cutting edge technologies, and if you are a team player who feels a need to take ownership of the amazing work that you do ? then this is the perfect position for you!
As a key member of the Infrastructure Team, you will use your strong infrastructure and DevOps abilities to extend the reach of the Company?s next generation offerings. You will work as part on international team, with exciting opportunities for travel. You will work with an international and talented team, reporting directly to the Lead of Infrastructure Engineering, to deliver industry leading products to the world!
- Build, run and automate all our infrastructure environments, with a specific 24/7 constraint on our production environment.
- Maintain the core infrastructure components: servers, network devices, firewalls, and infrastructure software solutions.
- Build and maintain tools for automation, integration, deployment, backup, monitoring and operations, allowing for a sub-linear scale-up of our activities. We strive for infrastructure as code.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in all environments.
- Be part of the on-call rotation of the team.
- Design and validate the hardware layer sustaining our solutions, based on resiliency and performance expectations.
- Build, run and enable the Solutions teams on overlapping aspects of middle-ware solutions.
- Build, run and work with the Solutions teams to continuously integrate and deploy their software code.
As a senior infrastructure engineer, you are expected to evolve and develop expertise rapidly in a wide range of ever changing technologies; as such the requirements below are not exhaustive and we will always expect more.
- Willingness and ability to ingest new technologies at blazing speed. Passion for your job is a plus.
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders as well as geographical areas (virtually, and sometimes physically).
- Ability to find, use, glue and extend a variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Expertise in Linux environments, such as RedHat. CentOS and Ubuntu are preferred.
- Experience with VMware ESX, VirtualBox, KVM
- Proficiency in the networking area. F5, Fortinet and Cumulus Linux a plus.
- Experience in building and handling DRP sites and scenarii.
- Experience with cloud services, Openstack or AWS (REQUIRED)
- Ability to understand a solution architecture from infrastructure through middleware to application and their relationships. We build and run.
- Advanced with Puppet/Foreman. (REQUIRED)
- Advanced with Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes (and more like them).
- Experience with message brokers. Apache Kafka a plus.
- Working ability to code and script (i.e. Python, Shell, Ruby).
- Advanced with CI/CD methodologies. (REQUIRED)
- Data management skills.
- Process re-engineering skills.