$80K — $100K *
Plans, researches, evaluates, designs and develops IT Infrastructure systems by applying engineering, hardware and software design theories and principles to develop a compatible system infrastructure in line with organizational strategies. Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of IT Infrastructure components such as operating systems, software tools, and utilities. Conducts studies of IT Infrastructure performance and traffic analysis. Determines system design requirements and ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency. Generates IT Infrastructure engineering policies, standards and procedures.
1. Serves on teams in clearly defining, with the customer, requirements, deliverables and timeframes. Escalates issues and makes recommendations to resolve them to the appropriate audience.
2. Conducts root cause analysis to identify and resolve complex problems impacting IT Infrastructure.
3. Develops and/or delivers technical training in complex technical areas.
4. Completes project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of IT Infrastructure projects.
5. Assures compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
6. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience
Valid through: 7/11/2021
$100K — $150K *