The IT Infrastructure Engineer (Application Infrastructure) is responsible for support and configuration of the application delivery infrastructure for the enterprise.
- Key Accountabilities:Consult with other Information Technology staff, vendors, and the business to evaluate requirements, recommend designs, help plan projects, and execute tasks for implementation and support of hardware and software infrastructure in support of enterprise application delivery. Assist with the maintenance, monitoring and configuration of the enterprise job automation environment including job development and scripting tasks. Ensure that all systems are running in a stable, efficient, and secure manner. 50%
- Produce and maintain documentation of current application configuration and design in conjunction with application support teams, vendors and the business. Documentation should be designed for consumption by both technical and non-technical audiences. 10%
- Analyze and resolve technical application issues, documenting resolutions in keeping with departmental standards. Serve as a technical specialist during application infrastructure outages and emergencies. Monitor and maintain incident and service request ticketing queue, for the Application Infrastructure team. 35%
- Be available on a 7-day, 24-hour basis for emergency problem resolution, and participate in an on-call rotation for regular and after-hours support. 5%
- Ensures compliance with all banking laws, rules, regulations, and prescribed policies/practices/procedures necessary to reduce risk and uphold ethical standards related to and required by one’s duties.
- Education:Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or Bachelors Degree in Business with course work in the computer field or equivalent work experienc
- MCITP/CCNA/VCP or other IT certifications desirable but not required
- Experience:Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with multiple platforms including Windows Servers, Active Directory, Networking, VMWare and enterprise Job Automation.
- Experience administering Microsoft Exchange environments and or Office 365 desirable
- Experience scripting administrative tasks using PowerShell (preferred) or other scripting languages
- Experience with configuration and maintenance of MS SQL Server desirable
- Skills & Knowledge:Analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to communicate technical materials to non-technical audienc