Trianz is a global professional services firm committed to enabling leaders to develop and execute operational strategies, leverage new business and technology paradigms, and achieve results expected by senior management in their organizations- predictably.
What We Stand For
Our clients are transforming their businesses, competitive strategies, product and service portfolios, customer-partner-employee interactions and their ecosystem as a whole. The cost of misses is not financial alone but a lost window of opportunity. So getting things right the first time is absolutely critical.
As a result, Trianz is focusing on three important themes in our engagement model with clients.
- Crystallize business impact from a top management point of view
- Help Clients achieve results from strategy-by making execution predictable through innovative execution techniques
- Create a positive, enriching partnershipexperience in everything we do
Industries, Clients & Practices
Trianz works with clients across High Technology, Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecom, e-businesses and Public Services. Most clients are Fortune 1000 organizations and our relationships are sponsored by senior leadersin Enterprise Analytics Sales, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations and Information Technology. We partner with our clients to address the following key service areas:
- Information Management, Master Data & Data Warehousing
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Big Data & Business Insights
- Cloud Analytics
About this Role
Delivery Manager- IT Infrastructure
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet customer needs and requirements.
- Coordinate communication with all enterprise areas that impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the project. Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Utilize and implement project management processes and methodologies for IT that ensure projects are delivered on-time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet the customer's expectations
- Possess high-level knowledge and proficiency in project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices, and change management techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Works directly with partners and clients to determine project scope and specifications.
- Coordinates the work of design and development teams to implement online designs.
- Reviews progress, manages resources, and ensures overall quality of completed website.
- Serves as liaison between team members and functional area management requesting project.
- Experience executing Managed Services engagement on Infrastructure space
- Experience working with resources on Onshore – Offshore model
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and BigFix solutions is an added advantage
- Develop Project Charter and Project Plan for enterprise engagements.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple business stake holders
- Familiarity with Agile mode of project execution
- Will be working with the IT Service Management leadership, IT service owners, process owners and various service delivery groups to develop technical solutions that satisfy the business needs of the Technology organization and other departments seeking to use ServiceNow.
- Performs other duties as assigned