Job Title: ?IT Infrastructure Cloud Service Delivery Manager - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: New York City, NY
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- For all Towers, manage overall Service Delivery from all Onshore and Offshore Sites, coordinate and communicate the day-to-day Service Delivery matters, and address, coordinate and prioritize those matters affecting the delivery of the Services to the Customer.
- Monitor and remain accountable for all deliverable commitments from all Towers, including Deliverables, Critical Deliverables Service Levels, Project Work Orders and Project Work Order milestones, and Incident and Problem resolution.
- Provide direction and guidance to all Supplier Offshore Service Delivery Tower Leads and Supplier Onshore Service Delivery Tower Leads.
- Oversee and coordinate the delivery of the following: (a) Service Delivery (b) Transition (c) Project Pool Services management; (d) Incident Management and Problem Management; (e) Event Management; (f) Request Management; (g) access management; (h) Infrastructure demand planning by Tower; (i) Change Management; (j) Availability Management; (k) Capacity Management; (l) IT Service Continuity Management; (m) Service Catalog management; (n) information security management; (o) Service Level management; (p) issues and escalation; (q) progress and reporting; (r) Financial Management Function; and (s) authorizations at a tactical Infrastructure Services Tower level.
- Review and oversee the development of proposals and technical solutions in response to Customer-submitted Service Requests.
- Oversee the development and delivery of all Projects, including:
- Seek review and approval from the Customer Authorized Representative named in such Service Request or Project Work Order, or from the Customer Service Delivery Tower Lead(s), for any changes to costs or schedules under such Project Work Order in preparation for review and authorization by the Customer Contract Manager.
- Milestones achievement.
- Resource planning and staffing across all Towers.
- The timely delivery of Project deliverables and development of work plans across all Towers.
- Raise concerns with Customer regarding potential variances to Project timeframes, milestones, and cost targets as soon as possible.
- Track and resolve escalated Issues in accordance with the Issue Escalation Procedures.
- Serve as a member of the Operating Committee and the Executive Steering Committee.
- BachelorDegree or higher
- 5 or more years of experience in IT Infrastructure Service Delivery
- Experience in IT Cloud Service Delivery
- Experienced in managing Onsite + Offshore delivery model
- Excellent in leadership skills
- Certified in ITIL V3
- Experienced in MS_Office suite