We are looking for IT Infra Project Manager for our client in ???San Francisco, CA
Job Title: ?IT Infra Project Manager
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Applies advanced technical project management concepts with a full understanding of project management practices and IT policies and procedures to manage complex projects. Provides analysis for highly complex, project-related issues.
- Ensures information technology projects are completed within the defined scope, quality, time, and cost constraints while ensuring predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery
- Develops project schedules, managing team resources, creating work breakdown structures, estimating size and effort for new development projects, as well as developing detailed requirements for these projects
- Defines and secures the Resources required for the project
- Identifies project risks and proactively working to develop mitigation strategies
- Identifies and manages project issues through closure and appropriately escalating issues to Leadership
- Effectively communicates project status, issues, and risk to all project participants in a timely manner
- Influences staff and outside vendors to meet their goals
- Understands and conforms with Project and IT change management processes
- Supports Go Live and Transition to Support Activities
- Participates in PMO process improvement activities
- Implements the project management process for the campus, medical center or Office of the President's products and services involving diverse departmental or cross-functional teams. Initiates, designs and leads project proposals and reports.
- Identifies project stakeholders, both internal and external, and keeping them engaged in the project, aligned on expected outcomes, and informed about what is occurring throughout project
- Promotes client satisfaction by ensuring projects adheres to stakeholder specifications and expectations
- Has overall project management responsibility. May lead a team of technical project management professionals.
- Assembles and directs large project teams, develops detailed project plans and schedules and monitors budget and resources.
- Directs project activities with the goal of completing the project on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel.
- Oversees the project from initiation through delivery including system integration, project and campus, medical center or Office of the President communications, interaction with vendors and managing risk.
- Work with the Director to design and conceptualize the use of informatics and IT to support the delivery of global health interventions.
- Define, conceptualize and subsequently manage informatics solutions based on user requirements (requirement gathering, business analysis, technical design)
- Follow-up on informatics activities across projects and countries, and with project personnel, making sure projects move forward and addressing issues.
- Provide technical assistance to various informatics components, as needed, such as unique patient identification systems, dashboard development, monitoring
- Keep stakeholders updated of progress
- Provide mentoring and training as required and/or bring in external technical assistance as needed.
- Develop training materials and standard operating procedures.
- Monitor servers, ensure their uptime and their compliance to security standards and UCSF policies
- Program Monitoring and Reporting: Develop and monitor UCSF scopes of work, budgets, quarterly/annual reports, subcontracts, vendor and independent consultant agreements.