IT Information Security Engineer
We are looking for IT Information Security Engineer for our client in Plano, TX
Job Title: IT Information Security Engineer
Job Location: Plano, TX
Job Type: Contract 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The Information Security Project Consultant (SPC) is responsible for providing security guidance to project teams responsible for delivering business solutions. The InfoSec Consultant will provide security guidance, identify and prioritize security-related requirements, promote secure-by-default designs and facilitate delivery of information security services.
List the position Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years previous experience as a Security Analyst, Security Architect or equivalent.
- Experience as an information Security consultant/Architect in Banking and Financial services.
- Familiarity with standard networksecuritytechnology solutions: e.g. firewall, router, VPN, IDS
- Additional familiarity with the use of standard securitytechnology solutions and processes such as: access control, user provisioning, directory, vulnerability management, anti-virus, single sign on, auditing, encryption
- Understanding of FFIEC, GLBA and SOX and their applicability to technologies and applications.
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CISSP certification
- Needs to be Senior level and able to manage projects on their own with strong knowledge of Security and TechnologyArchitecture
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and exude the appropriate level of judgment and maturity.