Industry: Energy / Utilities•
5 - 7 years
Posted 360 days ago
Position Specific Description
We are seeking an experienced individual to be part of the team that provides support in the area of cyber security and NERC CIP compliance. Position will report to Critical System Protection Team leader and will reside in Juno Beach, Florida with some travel to and from Miami office.
Individual will provide cyber security support for the development and execution of mitigation plans, implementation of NERC CIP standards, implementation and refinement of controls and monitoring of compliance.
Individual will work cross functionally with other team analysts, technology project managers, and business function subject matter experts.
This job is responsible for designing, implementing, and performing procedures and controls necessary to ensure and protect the safety and security of all information systems assets, including prevention of intentional or inadvertent access, modification, disclosure, or destruction.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Participates in incident management and system investigation efforts, within proper protocols and legalities
• Works with innovative cyber-security-related technologies
• Proposes process and technology-related solutions or improvements, to protect the company from cyber security vulnerabilities and weaknesses
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• High School Grad / GED
• Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
• Experience:5+ years
• Analytical Problem Solving
• Network/Data Security
• Strategic Planning
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Information Technology