Position Specific Description
We are seeking an experienced individual to be part of the team that provides support in the area of cyber security and NERC CIP compliance. Position will report to Critical System Protection Team leader and will reside in Juno Beach, Florida with some travel to and from Miami office.
Individual will provide cyber security support for the development and execution of mitigation plans, implementation of NERC CIP standards, implementation and refinement of controls and monitoring of compliance.
Individual will work cross functionally with other team analysts, technology project managers, and business function subject matter experts.
- Knowledge and experience of cyber security identity access controls and management
- Knowledge and experience with security networking infrastructure
- Experience with NERC CIP standards, understands the controls and measures related to implementation of a CIP program
- Your ability to self-lead; effectively communicate and collaborate with team members and associated business functions; understanding of agile delivery; remediation and cyber risk management background is key to the success of this role.
- Equally important is your experience in continuous process improvements and quality measurements and the ability to work with and translate complex scenarios into a simplistic manner for non-technical resources (General Counsel, Business, Privacy, etc.). Also, understanding of security threat environment relative to computer network architectures, designs, topologies, applications, databases, email systems, remote access, and operating system platforms will be highly valued.
- Individuals in this role have responsibility for interpreting, organizing, and coordinating assignments in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Desired certifications:
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or other industry-relevant cyber-security certifications
- Lean Six Sigma Belt certification
This job is responsible for designing, implementing, and performing procedures and controls necessary to ensure and protect the safety and security of all information systems assets, including prevention of intentional or inadvertent access, modification, disclosure, or destruction.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Participates in incident management and system investigation efforts, within proper protocols and legalities
• Works with innovative cyber-security-related technologies
• Proposes process and technology-related solutions or improvements, to protect the company from cyber security vulnerabilities and weaknesses
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• High School Grad / GED
• Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
• Experience:5+ years
• Analytical Problem Solving
• Network/Data Security
• Strategic Planning
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Information Technology