The primary responsibility of the IT Implementation Specialist is to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary corporate support team to provide business technology support services to our sales team and customers. Specifically focusing on implementing new technology solutions for customers and managing relationships with technology vendors and team members (hZNEL6)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Respond to inquiries in a timely manner, adhering to procedure and protocol.
- Gather user information and determine the core issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical issues for RackSpace, ITS, Zendesk etc.
- Troubleshoot basic hardware issues.
- Test bug fixes and enhancements.
- Train customers on software functionality and set clear timelines for deliverables.
- Assist in Sales process to describe implementation process and capabilities to potential customers.
- Assist or lead Data Analysis for Customer configurations to ensure a smooth and uneventful go-live and customer adoption of WWE's technology for their organization.
- Participate in the evolution of WWE's implementation process to assist the team in doubling or even tripling our productivity and output.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal (business and technology team members) and third party vendors.
- 3-5+ years of IT or related experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES IN
- Attention to Detail.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Continuous learning.
- Hardware/software expertise.
- Planning & Organization/Time Management.
- Problem Solving.
- Build relationships.
WHAT WE ARE COMMITTED TO GIVING YOU:
- A competitive starting base salary with salary increases based on performance
- Dedicated training & management support
- Advancement opportunity
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as the opportunity to participate our 401(k) program