Works with the Operations Implementation team to coordinate the IT activities required for new client on-boarding. Coordinates activities for both the Third Party Logistics (3PL) and Point of Care Logistics businesses. Liaises with various IT groups to ensure required tasks are completed in order to fulfill the WMS requirements of our internal clients. Manages the Software Quality Assurance (SQA) team and the various activities associated with the team to support system changes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Supports new client on-boarding activities within IT systems by working directly with internal clients, customers, and outside vendors.
2. Supports current client required IT changes/enhancements as required.
3. Manages the SQA team providing coaching, mentoring, career planning, performance reviews and day-to-day direction.
4. Manages third-party project managers as needed.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Four year university degreerequired
- Five or more years of IT experiencerequired
- Five years of Supply Chain operations experiencerequired
- American Production and Inventory Control Society's (APICS) Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) or Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) preferred
- Project Management Institute PMP certification preferred
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated skill and confidence in proactively building relationships with top tier partners/leaders both internally and externally
- Strong ability to make decisions in a changing environment
- Strong ability to anticipate future needs of the organization
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive team leader who welcomes challenges
- Communicates effectively and persuasively, both verbally and in writing
- Manages time and resources effectively through strong organization, multi-tasking, delegation, time management and project management skills
- Works independently as a self-starter committed to delivering the highest in customer service, quality and results
- Anticipates problems and works proactively to solve them through creative thinking
- Negotiates skillfully, anticipating reactions and planning strategically to overcome objections