The individual that would fit Cloud Security Architecture role, would need to have domain level expertise in WAM, MFA, PAM, PKI and other IAM domains. Their focus would be on strategic, and functional level architecture to support private and public cloud initiatives. This individual needs to have broad background in at least 3 disciplines: Architecture, Development , Engineering, Operations. The person needs to have excellent communication skills that would be able to present to 'C' level, and collaborate with varied stakeholder across UHG organizations. Security knowledge and experience is mandatory as this team supports Enterprise Security organization on consulting engagements.
As a Cloud Strategist, this individual supports the success of the cloud adoption for the enterprise. Deliverables include clear communication of strategy, technical, and project management materials, and on-going assessment for initiatives across the enterprise. In this role, you will be responsible for providing active and engaged leadership with business and IT teams relative to security design and review processes, as well security consulting expertise in support of strategic company initiatives. Will collaborate with UnitedHealth Group infrastructure services, application services and business partners to develop, document, and implement integrated, holistic, and consistent identity architecture.
- Drive the definition and execution of IAM integrations, IDP, and IDaaS implementations
- Review implementations to ensure architecture standards have been met
- Maintain industry leading knowledge of current and emerging technologies, products, and trends related to Identity Management.
- Facilitate adoption of industry and enterprise best practices for information security with emphasis on identity management, PKI, and multi-factor authentication.
- Participating in the strategy and leadership of programs that support the enterprise strategy and architecture for secure identity management services, mechanisms and safeguards
- Work in active partnership with stakeholders to understand business requirements and develop supporting security principles and objectives that will enable the secure growth and evolution of UnitedHealth Group (and communicating those requirements to security and risk management stakeholders throughout the enterprise)
- Contributing to consistent patterns and frameworks to evolve the company’s security architecture and a clear, comprehensive security framework (and promoting those requirements through partnership with enterprise architecture and IT governance functions)
- Providing consulting to business leaders in addressing their access management risk posture
- Promoting a consistent risk vocabulary for risk and controls and aligning that vocabulary with related compliance and business risk disciplines within the organization
- Coordinating with leaders responsible for Infrastructure Services, Application Services, Information Risk Governance & Compliance, Remediation and Release Management to justify and communicate initiatives and risk management outcomes and to ensure integrity of approach
- Formally and informally responding to customer and regulatory requests with regard to security services, mechanisms and safeguards (this includes regular communications with regulatory, privacy and legal stakeholders and active participation in both internal and external audit activities)
- Recommending changes, when appropriate, to security policies and control standards and operational practices
- 5 or more years progressive knowledge and growth in information technology or information security, with a large portion of this experience focused on identity and access management
- 3 or more years of experience in identity management strategy including inception, analysis, design, and deployment
- 1 or more years of experience managing complex access management technologies, projects, or programs for a large enterprise organization
- Knowledge of infrastructure, platform, and data security architecture
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Specific experience in architecture, engineering, deployment and/or operational management of enterprise access management solutions.
- Industry-specific certifications, including one or more of the following: CISSP, GSEC, CISM, or Security+
- Demonstrable collaboration, communication, conflict resolution, and problem solving skills
- Specific experience managing projects / programs from concept through implementation ( including the rollout of supporting oversight processes) using a structured project management methodology across the entire project life cycle
- Demonstrated architecture expertise in SaaS, PaaS, IaaS in Cloud computing
- Familiarity with IT Governance standards including ITIL and CoBIT
- Knowledge of Networking , Cyber Defense, varied Mobile platforms and security would be a plus