This IT HR Business Solutions Manager will focus on managing and delivering technology needs of the Human Resources department at 99 Cents Only Stores.
The role will manage intake/requirements, systems analysis, configuration and support of new and existing HR solutions across areas of Time and Attendance, Employee Records, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Performance Management, Benefits, and Payroll.
This position will work closely with HR leadership and different HR and IT teams to develop technology roadmap for the HR function. He/she will act as a primary point of contact to HR partners for technology intake, work prioritization, execution of project deliverables, and operation support services.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain the multiyear HR Technology roadmap
- Responsible for project managing the HR IT Portfolio : schedule, issues/risks, spend management & reporting
- Participate in developing cost benefits analysis and annual portfolio planning
- Lead all aspects of the day to day support and maintenance of HRIS applications, including quarterly release management process, operations support, and reporting & analytics.
- Champions continuous process improvement in partnership with HR Leadership Team, BPO Shared Services Team, and IT Teams across Talent Acquisition & Management, Benefits, HR Operations and Payroll.
- Collaborate with the HR, IT & HRIS Provider to perform regular tests and upgrades to the HRIS platform
- Ensure all HR-related systems are compliant with local and national data protection laws
- Partner with HR, IT and Training teams to design user friendly processes, trainings, and documentation
- Communicates system and process changes to HR partners across the organization
- Program Manage system deployments and process reengineering projects
- People Management – Manage the HR Technology team including Managers and Analysts. Lead annual goal setting process, ongoing review and progress of team members’ goals, providing continuous coaching and mentoring, and supporting the team members’ professional development
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving capabilities as well as the ability to make thoughtful decisions
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years management and leadership experience overseeing HR Technology solutions
- 5+ years relevant and demonstrated program and project management experience
- Experience with HRIS technologies such as Ceridian DayForce, SAP, Kronos, Workday, PeopleSoft, preferred
- Exposure to Core HR processes – Employee Records Mgmt, Payroll, Benefits, Talent Management, etc.
- Strong Employee Record management & Payroll process knowledge as it relates to compliance requirements
- Retail experience along with working with offshore partners is highly desirable
- Proficiency in understanding how technology can be leveraged to solve business problems and/or to advance business initiatives and goals
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills with ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple workstreams
- Strong business acumen with analytical and strategic thinking
- Prior experience leading company-wide IT solutions and process re-engineering implementations
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities, ability to research and analyze data, and presenting solutions
- Initiative to lead and drive improvements without constant direction & supervision.