Creativity, innovative thinking and the manufacturing of top-quality products have put Lyons Magnus in the forefront of the food industry. Lyons is involved in each phase of the food manufacturing process from the growing of the raw materials to the marketing of the finished products – and everything in between. Lyons produces more than 2,000 different items for the industrial ingredient and foodservice segments, designing products for some of the top restaurant chains in the country, as well as international accounts.
This huge undertaking could not be done without a diverse and talented staff. At Lyons, our people are the heart of our organization. Lyons is proud to cultivate a thriving work environment with employees who are not just satisfied and productive, but engaged in creating the future – the company’s and their own.
Lyons Magnus is seeking a IT Help Desk Technician for its Corporate Office.
This individual will serve as first responder and point of contact for end user issues and requests; work on a variety of basic technical tasks in the installation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of end user computing technologies; assist with basic and tier one local area network (LAN) maintenance, configuration and repair.
- Backup and restore user data and settings as necessary
- Configure anti-malware programs as appropriate and remediate malware infections
- Reimage PCs from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Configure, modify and fix issues and requests related to e-mail configuration and network configuration on various devices
- Deploy, customize, move, diagnose, maintain, fix and resolve end user technologies including but not limited to printers, monitors, computers, tablets, phones, speakers, keyboards and mice
- Install software and test applications to ensure proper operation; configure hardware and software to ensure network access; troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve operating system malfunctions and application issues on both local and remote user devices
- Perform tasks related to the creation, modification, and deletion of user accounts and Exchange mailboxes
- Exhibit professionally appropriate interpersonal skills including but not limited to tact, patience, flexibility and courtesy
- Maintain various daily records related to work performance, documentation, and help desk ticketing software
- Manage individual calendar and effectively meet schedules and timelines
- Keep current with emerging technologies
- Work in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Triage support tickets and respond in a timely manner
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic principles, theories and techniques of LAN and WAN design
- Hardware and software applications utilized by the company
- Installation and operation of Windows operating systems and software applications
- Installation, configuration, operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of industry standard computer hardware and peripheral equipment
- Microsoft Office suite including but not limited to Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
Education or Experience
Bachelors degree in Information Systems or Technology
1 year Experience in a Customer Service or IT help Desk
Job Code 386