Creativity, innovative thinking and the manufacturing of top-quality products have put Lyons Magnus in the forefront of the food industry. Lyons is involved in each phase of the food manufacturing process from the growing of the raw materials to the marketing of the finished products – and everything in between. Lyons produces more than 2,000 different items for the industrial ingredient and foodservice segments, designing products for some of the top restaurant chains in the country, as well as international accounts.
This huge undertaking could not be done without a diverse and talented staff. At Lyons, our people are the heart of our organization. Lyons is proud to cultivate a thriving work environment with employees who are not just satisfied and productive, but engaged in creating the future – the company’s and their own.
Lyons Magnus is seeking a IT Help Desk Manager for its Corporate Office.
We are looking for an IT Help Desk Manager to join our team. This individual will be responsible for leading our technical support team to provide excellent customer service and resolve any technical issues, as well as working alongside our Network and Systems team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the help desk ticketing system and working alongside our Help Desk technicians ensuring issues are being addressed in a timely and accurate manner
- Order and maintain IT hardware inventory (laptops, desktops, tablets, monitors, cell phones)
- Oversee the creation, modification, and deletion of user accounts and Exchange mailboxes
- Manage the deployment of Windows operating systems. This will include new system setups, re-imaging of existing systems, and migration of systems from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Patching and updating of existing desktop systems in a timely manner
- Deploying Windows virtual machines and installing applicable software applications
- Installing and configuring Networking equipment as necessary
- Troubleshoot end user issues including but not limited to printers, computers, tablets, phones, switches, routers
- Provide support both locally and over the phone to remote users
- Analyze and evaluate situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action
- Keep current with emerging technologies
- Work in a fast paced manufacturing environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic principles, theories and techniques of LAN and WAN design
- Cisco IOS or similar CLI knowledge is a huge plus
- Installation and operation of Windows operating systems and software applications
- Installation, configuration, operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of industry standard computer hardware and peripheral equipment
- Knowledge of the following systems are notrequiredbut would be beneficial:
- VMware vSphere client
- Windows Server (2008, 2012, 2016)
- Citrix XenApp / Microsoft RDP
- Microsoft Exchange
- Office 365
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit and Windows Deployment Services