Guild Mortgage Company, closing loans and opening doors since 1960. As a mortgage banking firm we are dedicated to serving the home owner/buyer. Our goal is to provide affordable home financing for our customers, utilizing the best terms available while providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the lending industry.
The IT Project Coordinator plays an important role in the organization by performing a number of activities related to the company's Information Technology functions. The position will primarily be responsible for, under moderate to intermittent supervision, for coordinating the full lifecycle of projects. The position will coordinate and at times manage all IT aspects of setting up new locations, assimilating newly acquired locations, and closing existing locations.
- Define scope of each project; develop project plans, goals and budgets; estimate and track project costs; identify resources needed.
- Coordinate schedules and methods for measuring results.
- Coordinate all necessary meetings to facilitate the setup, modification or closing of locations.
- Track multiple ongoing projects simultaneously.
- Set practice guidelines, policies and documentation.
- Assemble and coordinate project team members; assigning individual responsibilities.
- Coordinate and plan the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Respond to and escalate issues and roadblocks in a timely manner.
- Report and track exceptions to IT Security Policy.
- Understand current and future business goals and ongoing IT issues to ensure business success.
- Recommend information technology improvements regarding strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of experience coordinating remote IT infrastructure installations.
- Ability to demonstrate experience in project documentation, project workflow, team scheduling and identifying project requirements.
- Ability to effectively coordinate and deliver educational presentations to large groups.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to all levels of management and field operations personnel (both technical and non-technical audiences.)
- Preferred: Property Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Preferred: Experience in forecasting, office location analysis, office space leasing and lease management.
- Travel: 0%
- Physical: Work is primarily sedentary; mobility in an office setting
- Manual Dexterity: Frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
Guild offers a pleasant work environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with employer match.
Guild Mortgage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.