Description: Internal organizational position which gathers information on the operations of a business unit. Develops and implements reports and metrics based on the analysis of the business operations of a business unit, best practices and key business indicators.
- Analyzes a large business unit, usually consisting of multiple organizations to determine the business drivers and metrics.
- Develops and implements across the organization, the analysis, reports and metrics which represent the business performance of a large organization consisting of multiple business units.
- May lead other business operations analysts in the development of the analysis and reporting of metrics and operational information.
- Identifies, and using independent judgment, recommends process and operational improvements to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Minimum twelve (12) years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Advanced knowledge (broad expertise or unique knowledge) of policies, practices and systems.
- Develops advanced concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Develops new applications based on professional principles and theories.
- Viewed as functional expert in field within KP.
- Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
Job Number: 672653