Job Title: IT Finance Analyst - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Secaucus, NJ
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Develop cost models for service lines that includes offerings across IT Infrastructure Services like Server, Storage, Backup, Network, Applications like Sharepoint, Spotfire and Platform services like test environment, analytics etc.
- Allocate cost to key pillars like hardware, software, service configuration, labor and facilities and deriving cost per service
- Perform activity based costing activity to identify and develop financial models across IT service offerings
- Coordinate with global team that includes service owners and finance team to gather data
- Enabling Service owners to capture all inventory details and the cost associated to each infrastructure components while developing or updating the cost models
- Perform detailed analysis on monthly chargeback bill and provide insights on consumption, spend vs budget, forecasting trends across chargeback amount, capacity and utilization
- Provide thought leadership on cost optimization areas across IT infrastructure
- Assess and analyzing vendor or original equipment manufacturer (OEM) quotes with respect to hardware, software and service packs
- Supporting team to develop pricing strategies across all the service offerings
- Perform hardware sizing and bill of materials (BOM) in alliance with the team on various infrastructure service offerings
- Perform 12/18months projection on impact on cost saving aligned with the Public cloud and 3rd party supplier strategy
- The Service Introduction and Management team is responsible for both the transformation of Global Hosting solutions into Global Hosting services as well as the maturation of hosting service as a Service oriented organization.
- This role is aimed to develop Activity based costing approach to identify and collect in a structured and detailed way all tasks performed by IT service teams related to the management and operation of the GHS services. Focus will be on Operations and hosting services domains mainly.
- Granularity of activities being considered is at the task level (for example: patching activity for a specific server service, incident management at every support level 1/2/3 for the same).
- The purpose of this activity is to set up the framework and implement it to allow client to monitor closely (per months and quarter) the real and projected task based saving associated with GHS Private Cloud Strategy enhancing automation of tasks and GHS Public Cloud strategy (activities that will be handled by the Public cloud provider as part of PaaS offerings for example)
- IT financeexperienced professional with at least 4-6years of experience
- Knowledge on IT infrastructure elements including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS Cloud
- Basic understanding on IT architecture, Applications and IT Operations like Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3
- Capabilities on MS Excel and other Microsoft Office tools like Excel, Word is a mandate
- Deep knowledge on excel formulas and pivot functionalities to perform drill down analysis and develop patterns
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible to work across different time zones
- Candidate having ITIL and other technical IT certifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5years’ experience working as an IT financial management Role or similar position
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in IT domains
- Experience in IT Organizations or functions
- IT Consulting experiencepreferred