IT ESB Team Manager
8 - 10 years experience • Financial Services
The IT ESB Team Manager will be responsible for resource planning and time management for operations and verifying task are completed to ensure effective delivery. This leader will be assigned supervisory and leadership responsibility of IT associates to oversee design, implementation, and support of systems and applications. The Team Manager will partner with peers, senior management, business units, and teams to align projects and tasks with business driven focus.
The IT ESB Team Manager will be an operations focused manager for an application development team, providing enterprise level support for multiple time zones. This leader will manage a team of 6-8 support developers and analysts, lead support calls and prioritize work efforts. This individual’s leadership will help the team focus on uptime and quick issue resolution.
Bachelor degree with a minimum of 8 years experience in applications development, applications analysis, or systems engineering, with 3 years management responsibility or 3 years FCB IT experience.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum 12 years experience in applications development, applications analysis, or systems engineering, with 3 years management responsibility or 3 years FCB IT experience.
Additional Preferences for Consideration
- Experience with financial services or accounting systems.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Business Process Management (BPM).
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Previous leadership for technical implementation.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Working knowledge of Development Life Cycle (SDLC), etc.
- Highly knowledgeable in system and data design.
ID #: 29291