Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented IT Enterprise Systems Engineer to join our team in Las Cruces, NM to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Designs each aspect of the IT enterprise to include business processes, information flows and organizational structures. Maintain a strong awareness of technical trends in information technology. Provides analysis, design, development, deployment, and lifecycle support for hardware systems and applications. Develops end-to-end cost analysis for the enterprise. Ensures systems comply with the enterprise technical architecture.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- · Identify, analyze, define, and coordinate user, customer and stakeholder needs and translates them into enterprise requirements.
- · Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, cost estimation, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer needs into hardware and software requirements.
- · Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve workflow.
- · Identify technical risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- · Perform strategic systems planning, business information planning, business and analysis.
- · Identify and manage dependencies with other systems and elements of the IT infrastructure.
- · Develop analytical and computational techniques and methodology for problem solutions.
- · Apply business process improvement practices to re-engineer methodologies and principles and business process modernization projects.
- · Apply, as appropriate, activity and data modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis and modern business methods and performance measurement techniques.
- · Evaluate industry offering for products and technologies with potential to support design.
- · Identify potential environmental impacts of systems.
- · Develop and apply organization-wide information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared software and database management systems.
- · Assist in establishing standards for information systems procedures.
- · Assess system designs to validate them against expected technical parameters.
- · Identify hardware and applications needed to complete the development process.
- · Supports the testing and implementation of new capabilities into the enterprise.
- · Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
- · Minimum/General Experience: 7 years of relevant experience.
- · Must be DoD 8570.01 compliant within 6 months of the hire date.
- · Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly.
Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education Years of Experience 13-15 years w/High School Diploma