GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 73 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy is seeking an Enterprise ERP Program Manager - IT Programs to manage the enterprise implementation of important strategic IT initiatives to include Workday Finance ERP, ESOM (Enterprise Sales Order Mart), Identity & Access Management along with other global IT efforts.
GoDaddy is seeking a Enterprise ERP Program Manager - IT Programs to manage the implementation of Workday Finance ERP, ESOM (Enterprise Sales Order Mart) and other important IT enterprise initiatives. This role requires cross-functional engagement across the organization with HR, Accounting, Finance, Procurement, IT and other key stakeholders in order to drive success of these strategic initiatives. The Senior PM’s role is a combination of strategic leadership and tactical execution in the areas of program management (scope, schedule, budget, risk), cross team collaboration and the synchronization of effort to drive successful and meaningful outcomes. The PM will be expected to manage program status reporting requirements, project & roadmap planning, scheduling, risk and the archiving and sharing of important artifacts and documentation for these initiatives.
This role requires engagement with senior executive, technology leaders and SME’s, vendors and other key stakeholders to facilitate clear understanding of objectives and proactive problem solving and risk mitigation of key challenges. Building and maintaining collaborative relationships across the organization will be critical to success.
The role requires familiarity and experience managing Workday or other ERP system implementations, as well as direct experience working with Active Directory, Identity & Access Management Solutions, IT applications and business processes. Successful candidates will question status quo and drive innovation through the programs and initiatives they are managing.
Do you have what it takes?
Relevant qualifications include the following:
- Experience with implementing Workday Financials or other SaaS ERP solution
- Experience deploying enterprise wide IT applications & solutions
- Experience retiring, migrating users from legacy to new applications
- Change Management and Business Process Mapping and experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions
- Direct experience managing enterprise programs in terms of scope, schedule, budget and risk. Demonstrated business systems planning analysis skills
- Technical understanding of business applications and their underlying hardware
- Familiarity applying agile software development process and framework
- Well organized, self-motivated individual who can work with little or no direction
- BS or MS Degree in Science, Engineering, or Software related field.
- Current PMP Certification preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on analysis and resolution of complex technical issues across teams and functional areas.
- Experience performing quantitative and qualitative analysis of key program metrics, financials, and performance reports related to software delivery, system resiliency, monitoring, and high availability.
- Demonstrated experience advising and influencing senior management. Strong partnering, consulting and influencing skills.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project).
- Familiarity with JIRA & Confluence (Atlassian) collaboration platforms a plus.
- Familiarity working with SaaS applications and services a plus.
Job ID R001778