Enterprise Architect in New York
nexus IT group has a new opportunity for an Enterprise Architect that will join a startup unit with a Global 500 organization. This individual will be focusing their efforts on providing direction and guidance in the definition of an enterprise’s current and future architecture.
What does an Enterprise Architect do
You will be developing strategies, roadmaps, principles, standards, and best practices that align with business objectives.
As this is all greenfield, you will have the opportunity to strategically select tools, roadmap current and future projects, as well as assist in building innovative teams.
Collaborating alongside the CTO, you will pave the road for the organization and accelerate business success through new cutting-edge technology.
What are the top 3 must haves for this role
1. 10+ years of experience of progressive IT architecture
2. Expert level experience in cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
3. Experience with SaaS application integration and architecture
As an Enterprise Architect you will be working with
- Cloud technologies
- Developing strategies and roadmaps
- Enterprise architecture best practices