Req. ID: 117829
For nearly 40 years, Micron’s teams of dreamers, visionaries, and scientists have redefined innovation – designing and building some of the world’s most advanced memory and semiconductor technologies. We develop the technologies that transform what’s possible. Enterprise Architecture plays a critical role within the IT Enterprise Business Solutions organization to provide technology solutions to enable and drive our company forward.
As an IT Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible to be a technical leader, proactive customer-focused advocate and a team player with substantial experience across multiple functional areas. In this position, you will work closely with the Supply Chain, Sales, Finance, Manufacturing and other departments to research and recommend IT solutions to solve business problems primarily in the Supply Chain domain. The Architect will provide enterprise level architecture design and implementation expertise to cross-functional delivery teams.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Analyze business partner’s business and technical problems and provide appropriate solutions to meet business partner’s needs and determine future state capabilities.
- Work across teams to deliver a 3+ year technology investment and implementation plan for the business.
- Align system and business capability with corporate strategy.
- Facilitate or participate in digital strategy and technology decisions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to deliver and understand the complex technology roadmap.
- Responsible for having an advanced understanding of IT industry trends and enterprise standards, methodology and techniques.
- Manage and drive architecture initiatives as assigned. Participate actively in cross functional architectural efforts.
- Participate in project initiation and scoping, ensuring that they are formally architected to Micron’s target architecture and IT Roadmap.
- Ensure that requirements (infrastructure planning, budgeting, training, training for support teams, etc.) are captured for new technology implementations.
- Build partnerships across business areas.
- Develop, socialize, mentor and govern development best practices and architecture diagrams within the development teams.
- 10+ years relevant business and IT experience.
- 3+ years of information technology or related experience in various business functional or technical positions supporting Supply Chain planning solutions (forecasting, inventory planning, demand planning, supply planning, allocation planning, etc.).
- 3+ years of architecture practice experience.
- Experience working with major supply planning solutions.
- Experience with Multi-Echelon Inventory Optimization (MEIO) solutions is a plus.
- Experience with demand driven back end scheduling and execution models.
- Experience with product master data management.
- A strong knowledge of Demand to Supply and Order to Cash processes.
- A strong knowledge of APIs and data integration models.
- A strong knowledge of architecture modeling.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- A proven track record of influencing outcomes across the business.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field of study.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
Keywords: Boise || Idaho (US-ID) || United States (US) || SGA || Experienced || Regular || Information Systems and Technology || #LI-KD1 ||
Nearest Major Market: Boise
Nearest Secondary Market: Meridian
Job Segment: Architecture, Semiconductor, Developer, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Tec