Sigma is SaaS, next-generation business intelligence and data exploration platform that is changing the analytics landscape. Sigma offers a spreadsheet-like interface that enables all decision makers to securely analyze up to billions of rows of live data with the unlimited scale and speed of the cloud. With Sigma, everyone can quickly answer their own questions to make and visualize accurate, data-driven decisions.
As a leader in the Information Technology team you will be on the front line to make sure Sigma can be successful in meeting its goals. You will keep Sigma on the cutting edge of technology so our teams can operate efficiently. You will be encouraged to blog, speak, and join events to talk about the work you are doing and how other companies can follow our lead. Beyond standard IT work we will ask that you focus on automation as much as possible to make our employee experience the best we absolutely can.
What you will do
- Create a world class onboarding experience for new employees, we want the WOW factor when someone joins
- Ensure employees have the best technology solutions for their work and ensure those solutions are managed appropriately
- Automate our access management so when someone joins or changes their role they get access to all their needed assets
- New Platform, who dis? We need you to ensure our IAM is solid so people only have access to what they need to
- You like fast wireless and internet? So do we, that is why we dropped two gigabit connections to the office. Come help improve our network and plan for the next iteration of it
- At Sigma we love talking with each other so please make sure we can collaborate effectively with each other and our customers
- You like reading about the latest technology and trying it out? Come get paid for it!
Who you are
- Like Apple products? So do we! We are a heavy Mac shop. We need you to have deep technical knowledge of MacOS
- Thou shall not pass! Be our gatekeeper around IAM and have experience with SSO/SAML solutions like Okta and Ping
- Do you want to be a Admiral (we can provide a hat) and manage our fleet of machines? We need you to have experience with MDM software like JAMF, Kandji and Fleetsmith.
- RFC shouldn’t be just a three letter acronym to you. We need someone who understands technology basics like networking, dns, firewalls, etc.
- We live in the cloud so come walk with us (yes, we are Keanu fans), so we need you to have AWS or GCP experience
- Watson is that you? We need you to be able to do in-depth troubleshooting to problem solve
- We love learning new things at Sigma and we need you to have that strong desire as well
- Be Awesome! You are going to need to work well with your peers because they are often coming to you with problems while frustrated, be kind and clearly communicate to them to make things all better
Do you have a special set of skills?
- Want to code? We want you here to give our engineering team a run for their money (Python)
Benefits and Perks
- Generous health benefits.
- Flexible time off policy. Take the time off you need!
- Traditional and Roth 401ks.
- Commuter and FSA benefits.
- An experienced leadership team with top investors
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.