Robert Derector Telecommunications Inc. (RDT) specializes in the design of IT infrastructures, physical security and multimedia systems for commercial office buildings.
- Attend project and coordination meetins with design team and owner.
- Perform site surveys, field observations and punch lists
- Write design criteria and specifications
- Produce design drawings using CADD or Revit
- Work in close contact with the entire design team
- Provide engineering direction to junior engineering staff
- Comply with group and company standards and procedures
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science Engineering with 7 plus years experience
- Proficiency in the latest version of AutoCAD, BIM (Revit), Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
- Capability of working on multiple projects and must have good communications skills
- Must be an effective team player and self-motivated
- Your technical expertise must be complemented by self motivation, strong communication skills and presentation skills