eHealth Technologies is the leading provider of clinical information services for aggregation of healthcare data and image-enabled Health Information Exchange (HIE). With customers across the country, eHealth Technologiesworks with prominent HIEs throughout the US and over half of the nation’s top 100 hospitals, including 16 of the top 20 US News & World Report Honor Roll Hospitals for 2018-2019. The company’s eHealth Connect® solutions enhance patient and physician satisfaction by streamlining care transitions and assuring physicians have the right information to care for their patients. eHealth Connect® Image Exchange enables HIE subscribers access to full diagnostic quality medical records in the context of the patient record. Visit www.eHealthTechnologies.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Career Opportunity Description:
This position will be responsible for assisting the company’s efforts in designing, implementing, and maintaining various IT elements of its infrastructure, included systems used to capture, store, and display medical records and imaging, eHealth Technologies website and user portal.
The person chosen for this opportunity will be experienced working in a dynamic, fast paced, technological, team- oriented work environment that is guided by and upholds company core values.
1. Managing and maintaining the 24x7 production environment, based upon Windows servers with VMware.
2. Architect and plan for improvements to infrastructure, ensuring industry best-practice and interest for the company
3. Deploy new infrastructure to accommodate eHealth Technologies growth.
4. Manage time effectively and operate with minimal oversight and guidance.
5. Understand appropriate security measures and audits to maintain eHealth Technologies’ HIPAA compliance status.
6. Performs other related duties as required to accomplish the objectives of the position.
7. As a member of the infrastructure team staff, responds to software problem calls on site or over the phone for users.
8. Provide off-hour support for production system, working on an on-call rotation with other team members
9. Act as a mentor for IT Engineer I team members
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
1. High School Diploma or GEDrequired
2. Three years’ equivalent work experience in a position responsible for managing servers and desktop PC environment required.
3. Experience with Windows 2008/2012, VMWare Administration, Exchange, Backup methodologies required.
4. Understanding of network administration, including Active Directory environments with Federation and extensive use of
Group Policy Objects.
5. Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining PC and server hardware.
6. Experience with PC or Server automation using PowerShell and VMWare scripts.
7. Experience with TCP/IP network protocols, firewall management, and operating system configuration.
8. Experience working on several large projects with interdependencies.
9. Project management skills preferred.
10. The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
11. Ability to complete tasks accurately and within strict time constraints
12. Ability to collaborate within a team oriented environment.
13. Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
14. Ability to simultaneously manage several projects.
15. Knowledge of Healthcare operations a plus.
1. Directly Supervised by: Sr. Director of Information Technology
2. Interacts regularly with eHealth Technologies staff, customers, vendors, and community businesses.
1. Excellent troubleshooting skills are critical for success in this role
2. Physical Requirements: Extended periods of time typing, data entry, sitting, read, writing. Lifting up to 50 lbs.
3. Mental Requirements include: General, Visual, and Analytical skills.